Please accept our invitation to bring your entire group to visit . . .
Our Group Tour Destinations:
- Wisconsin Cranberry Discovery Center
- Wetherby Cranberry Company
- Fort McCoy
- Little Falls Railroad & Doll Museum
- The Wegner Grotto
- Deke Slayton Memorial Space &
- Ben Bikin
- Elroy-Sparta State Bike Trail
- F.A.S.T. Corporation
- Quilt Corner
- Tomah Area Historical Society
- Humbird Cheese
- Antique Mall of Tomah
- Mathews, Inc.
- Burnstad’s European Village & Café
- Down a Country Road Amish
Gift Shop & Tour Service
- Old Country Cheese
- Inspirations at Dovetail Farm Quilts
- Warrens Cranberry Festival
- Kinney Valley Alpacas
- Necedah Wildlife Refuge
We have many fine restaurants scattered throughout the county to serve you.
For great shopping you will find cranberry glassware, exquisite vintage clothing, quilting shops, fresh flowers, organically grown fresh herbs and pottery offer many choices to area shoppers. Browse the antique shops and specialty stores for unusual and interesting artifacts. Giftware, specialty clothing, floral designs and home and garden décor are presented in beautiful settings for your shopping enjoyment. Discover the quality of Amish handcrafted furniture, baskets and crafts. More than a hundred artists are featured at area businesses.
To set up a visit call:
Sparta Area Chamber
Tomah Chamber & CVB
Back to Top